Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children, however, we may collect data relating to children.
STW Group Limited is the controller and responsible for this website.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH
Telephone number: +44 (0) 20 3930 3141
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO and so please contact us first.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please tell us if your personal data changes during your relationship with us or alternatively you can amend your details by logging onto your account on the ‘Sign In’ section of our site.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which they can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of the products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices, you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases, or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and products.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have, or are trying to make, with you (for example, to provide you with goods). In this case, we may have to cancel an order which you have placed with us but we will notify you if this is the case at
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from third parties and public sources as set out below.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google who may be based outside the UK;
- advertising networks such as Amazon SES, Survey Monkey, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram based inside and outside the UK; and
- search information providers who may be based outside the UK.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services who may be based outside the UK.
- Identity and Contact Data from social media platforms and data brokers or aggregators who may be based outside the UK.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources based in the UK such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third-party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to our direct marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||
||Performance of a contract with you|
To process and deliver your order including:
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|