- Lead by example by making your bed each day too
- Take it slow at first – let your child watch you make the bed and see the steps you take to carry the task out
- Make it like a game. Set a timer and see if they can complete the task in record time!
- Encourage them to make their bed at the same time each day. Kids thrive on routine
- Let your child choose pillowcases and duvet covers in colour or theme they like. This will make them more interested in carrying out the task at hand
- Create a chore chart. Every time your child makes their bed, give them a sticker. If they make their bed every day for a month, they get a treat!
- If your child makes their bed without you having to ask, give them praise
Choose the perfect bed today
An exciting bed can encourage your little one to make their bed each day. Our range of beds will make daily chores feel like an adventure!